dojo-web denied. please help me

When I try to run the application locally, I receive a dojo-web denied error. When I searched through the Mendix community, I found out that the issue is related to the application trying to write files to another location, and it was suggested that closing OneDrive would resolve the problem. Initially, when I closed OneDrive, I wasn't getting the dojo-web error. I worked comfortably for 1-2 days. However, the error persisted afterwards. Here are the steps I've tried: I moved the application to different folders and ran it from there. I tried deleting the folder I turned off Wi-Fi and cut off the computer's internet access. I worked with a different branch. I uninstalled OneDrive. I deleted and reinstalled the application. I logged out of Mendix Studio Pro. I restarted the computer. I uninstalled and reinstalled Mendix Studio Pro. I've tried these steps individually and sometimes in combination, but nothing seems to change. Currently, dojo-web seems to have taken over my computer, affecting not only the application I want to work on but also existing applications and newly created ones. I can't run any Mendix applications locally. (Newly created applications don't have issues until the first launch or until they switch to Production mode. Afterwards, they also break.) I'm trying to work with Mendix 10.1.1. Until today, I somehow managed to bypass dojo-web, but today I seem to be unable to escape it in any way.
asked
3 answers

I am facing with the same issue and tried literally everything above. I am using 10.8.1 (build 29725)

2024-03-13 14_48_30-Error.png

answered

As you've already mentioned One Drive can be a problem. This is because it backs up and restores files automatically, but the Mendix build process is working rapidly in the same space so One Drive sometimes restores or removes files and directories it shouldn't. Try excluding your project from One Drive or moving it to an area that One Drive doesn't backup.

Good luck!

answered

I was trying something and it's working now, the build time was too long but the project is now up and running. I don't know if it's a permanent solution or if I'll get the 'dojo-web' warning again. Also, my computer's fans are talking now.

What I do is;

First, I set 'Security Level' to 'Off' in security. Then I deleted the 'dojo-web' folder and 'Run locally' the project. When the project was up and running, I changed security to 'Production' again.

answered