Persistent anonymous user session

I am trying to create an app using Mendix free version where the user does not need to log in. The app has an House entity which is associated with the System.User entity. When the user uses the app - creates some House entities then closes the app and does not use it for a while then goes back to the app he/she won't have the entities he/she created because the web browser has a different anonymous user id. My guess is that it is caused by SessionTimeOut. Is there a way to give the web browser just one anonymous user id permanently or some kind of workaround to make this work? I couln't find anything.
asked
2 answers

You could take a look at the webactions module. There you have readCookie and setCookie javascript activities. You can use those in a nanoflow.

answered

You can customize your SessionTimeOut and KeepAlive in the settings -> Configuration > Open your config and customize the constants;

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/custom-settings/#general

You could also add an attribute to the house entity, generate a unique ID and send this to the user (can also be a deeplink, a clickable link to the specific data). Somewhere in your app create a 'Open existing house' where the user can give the unique ID to get the existing house. With this you prevent that you'll have a lot of sessions open (This depends ofcourse of the amount of users).

answered