Best Practices for Integrating Mendix Projects with Git for Version Control?

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a Mendix application and am exploring ways to better integrate my development workflow with Git for version control. Given Mendix's native SVN support, I find the process of syncing changes between Mendix Studio Pro and Git somewhat cumbersome, particularly when it comes to exporting projects, decompressing them, and then managing commits. I'm reaching out to see if anyone in the community has established a streamlined process or best practices for managing Mendix projects on Git, especially regarding: Automating the export and decompression of Mendix .mpk files for Git commits. Efficiently handling changes to avoid conflicts, especially in a team setting. Any tools or scripts that facilitate this integration. Additionally, I'm curious about how you manage continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) in such a setup. Any advice, insights, or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help!
asked
1 answers

Hello,

Refer this   https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/general/migrate-to-git/#1-introduction

Hope it helps!

answered