Teamcenter Connector and Excel Export

Hi Everyone   I'm currently working at my first App - which happens to interact with TC. The TC integrations has been implemented some time ago and works as expected.   I now want to add an Excel Export functionality for certain entities and facing issues with this, because as soon as i try to execute an error i receive the following error message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils.byteArray(I)[B] error.   After some troubleshooting i found the librarie which causes the error, which is org.apache.commons.io-2.3.0.jar which is been required by TcConnector.   Does someone know how i can fix this issue and be able to use the Excel Export properly?   Used mendix studio Version: 9.24.17   Thanks for your help and best regards Raphael
asked
6 answers

Hi Raphael,

What is module you are using to export in excel?

It'is possible that the version of commons.io is to low; you should try to download the last version (2.16.1 I think) and put the jar in your userlib folder.

answered

Hi Vincent

Thank you for answering, i use the Mendix Excel Export Module: https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/726

the given org.apache.commons.io is delivered with the Teamcenter Connector Module: https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/111627

Therefor i am not sure if i can simply replace or delete the lib without impacting the functionality of TcConnector Module

BR

Raphael

answered

I use teamcenter connector with a newer version of commons.io and I don't have any issue, so it should not be a problem.

You can try to update the Excel Export Module to have the correct version of lib for this module.

answered

Hi Vincent,

Which exact version of commons.io do you use?

Thanks for your help!

BR

Raphael

answered

I use the commons-io-2.11.0 ;-)

answered

There is a similar issue with the Excel Importer module.

Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.logging.log4j.util.LoaderUtil.getClassLoaders()[Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;

It seems the Teamcenter Connector module is conflicting with some common libraries.

answered