System Member Changed by not accessible in a module

Hi everyone:   Right now I am trying to use the changed by Member on an entity to show that user in a Data Grid 2. when I create an object of Entity A in Modul 1, the system member Changed by is correctly set by Mendix showing me the User that changed it. But when I try to create an object of Entity A in module 2 (actually where this entity comes from) this attribute changed by is always null.   does anyone have an idea?   Thanks :)
asked
1 answers

App development involves creating software applications tailored to specific platforms, such as mobile devices or desktop computers. spectrum cable tv and internet packages  It encompasses a range of processes, including planning, design, coding, testing, and deployment. Skilled developers use programming languages like Java, Swift, or JavaScript to build functional and user-friendly apps that meet the needs and preferences of their target audience. Effective app development requires attention to detail and a thorough understanding of user experience principles.    

answered