Excel exporter

Hi all, Am using excel exporter from mendix martketplace . And will following the academy courses. But getting adminsitaror error.   I was trying add assoaction values in the retervie option of produt list and change list . while debugging its showing empty list for product list .   can one show me what to put in the reterive action. and change object    thanks     
asked
13 answers

Hi Anu , 

Try once with the help of Mendix userlib cleaner 

https://github.com/cinaq/mendix-userlib-cleaner

If it did not works for you , if it is a sample application , create a new application and download the modules from marketplace export the microflows from old app to new app and test the export the excel

answered

Hi Anu, 

It is a simple retrieve activity only with nothing to be added to the retrieve action. 

You have to connect the product entity in the retrieve action.

Hope you have added the data to the product entity. If you have data for product table in database, definitely your retrieve will return a list

In your change action , you have to associate the new NewProductExcelDocument object with your iterator product object. 

Once you have verified the above steps if you still did not get data in retrieve action , make sure you have proper read and write permission for product entity

answered

hi stella,

image.pngError which i getting when i click on button

image.png

image.png

image.png

answered

Hi Anu 

I have got the place where you have made a small mistake 

You have to pass the file document entity as a sheet input object in your Excel exporter template 

You have mapped product entity while you create the Excel template

You will get a small popup where you have to map the input sheet object. This small popup appears before the screen which looks like below 

answered

below screnshotimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

answered

Hi Anu 

You have to select the ProductExcel entity here instead of Product 

image.png

answered

Thanks @stella

That error is issue resloved  but one more error am getting now.

image.png

Am using 10.6.5 version 

do i need to remove jar files it will solve issue.

but how to remove jar files

answered

@stella,

Issue still their 

.I tried to remove jarfiles 

image.png

answered

@stella,

Still facing issue am not able to get export sheet.I removed jar files as well 

Showing console error .

can you please help me on this

image.png

answered

Hi Anu, 

Can you try once in the new application and download the excel exporter module matching with your modeler version

answered

@Stella 

can you please provide the link which i can download correct version excel exporter for 10.6.5.

I installed 10.6.5 version studio directly from marketplace i downloaded ecxel exporter.

please share me the link to downalaod excel exporter for studio 10.6.5

answered

@Dmitry Ganchev

But am getting error like above image i have shared already .

answered

If the error persists you can start a new project with the last version of Studio Pro as there are a few visual changes but they will have no impact. I remember going through this learning path without these issues. Otherwise, you are risking digging too deep into errors with small chances to solve (at least at the point of studying where you are now)

answered