AAD Integration Issue

Dear experts,   I met an error after I set up configurations in enterprise app pool.  fem.mendix.siemens.com.cn   Also I test single sign on the page ,  it shows the same error above. I have successfully configured AAD before, but this time failed though I followed the instructions.   so would you pls guide me how to handle this error?   2024.05.22 update:  I have downloaded the newest version of SAML & Encryption, currently every step reports an error while I am configuration SAML, and data can't be saved. for example, I set the Name as the attribute but can't save the attribute after I clicked save button.   java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'org.bouncycastle.asn1.DERBitString org.bouncycastle.asn1.x509.SubjectPublicKeyInfo.getPublicKeyData()       
asked
1 answers

As your app is running fine on fem.mendix.siemens.com.cn, I guess the afterstartup microflow is not configured correctly. /SSO is often used in the implementation of SAML, so assuming you use that module, you should make sure the SAML20.StartUp microflow is triggered in the AfterStartup, see documentation.

Good luck!

answered