Hide Text Box If Empty

Hi! I want my contact details to be viewed in seperate lines and hide if details are empty. How can I do this? I would really appreciate it if you could help me :)     If I set these to 'Text', details will be like this:   If I set these to 'Paragraph', the empty ones will take their place anyway:
asked
5 answers

Hi Yunus Ç

Kindly refer to the screenshot given below, Where you need to give visibility for each container as i have updated visibility using expression

image.png

answered

What if you put containers around each text field and put the conditional visibility on there?

answered

Test 2!

image.png

The result:

image.png

answered

Hi  Yunus Emre Çakır

First, align all widgets in the layout using containers and adjust their properties in the properties pane. Then, apply some styling to the widgets. To control their visibility, use flag attributes of Boolean type.

answered

you can use conditional visibility and appropriate layout configurations. Add a Data View to the page and set the data source to the Contact entity. This Data View will bind the contact object whose details you want to display. Add Containers for Each Field:

Inside the Data View, add a Container (or Layout Grid row) for each contact detail you want to display (e.g., FirstName, LastName, Email).Add Text Widgets and Set Conditional Visibility:

For each container, add a Text widget to display the corresponding contact detail.Set the Text widget’s content to the appropriate attribute (e.g., for First Name: Contact.FirstName).Enable conditional visibility for each container based on the presence of the data.

answered