Predefined spherical Objects for all users

Hi! I'm trying to make a "Contacts" app and I wanted to add "Categories" feature but I can't see "Category" objects with another user. I want these objects to be global, pre-created and translatable so how can I actually do this? I would really appreciate it if you could help :)   Category Overview Page:   Domain Model:
asked
2 answers

You could try to set the categories in an enumeration as that allows for the translation.

To prepopulate the categories entity create a microflow that creates a record for each value of the enumeration and first check if this does not already exists. Add the microflow as after startup microflow in the settings of your project and you should be good to go.

Not sure what you mean by the part that you can't see the categories though.

answered

Hi Erwin, thanks for helping! I changed Category attribute from String to Enumeration and defined some categories with a Enumeration List but I want these categories to be matchable with my Contacts in Contact_NewEdit page but I can't even edit them in Category_NewEdit page! The screenshots are below, have a nice day by the way! :)

Category_NewEdit:

image.png

Enumeration List:

image.png

Domain Model:

image.png

Contact_NewEdit:

image.png

answered