removing duplicate excel from 2 different entities

hello,   Suppose that I have three entities, two have already data that came from two excel files from two different entities. need to remove dupliacted rows and unique need to add in entity 3  below i written logic logic not working    can anyone help on this thanks
asked
4 answers

Hi Anupama kc,

I would suggest you do it step by step first take the File 1 List and File 3 list take a loop, place the iterator list 1 and take a list operation activity and  operation as "Contains "  next in List section- take List of file 3($File3List) and in Object or list - take ($IteratorParamter)

this will return a Boolean, now place a decision box and put that $return value inside that now take true and false path, for false path put a change list activity and add the $iteratorobject inside the activity now you will have unique values from File List 1 , now repeat the same for file 2 and u will get all the unique values from both files in file 3 now take a iterator and pass all those values to 3rd entity as you desried.

Check the screenshots for reference.

OperationToRemoveDublicates.PNG

answered

Hi Anupama KC,

I think your logic is right, but I have two suggestions for you. You need to add a commit activity at the end of the flow, or refer to the screenshot; try this way  it will work.

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

Feel free to ask any questions !!

answered

hi surya

Am getting error while adding to list

image.png

answered

Hi anupama kc

second iterator screenshot: