One scrollbar

In 2.5.1 we've a problem with too many scrollbars. When the content is too large mendix uses three scrollbars. Why not only the outer one? Could mendix provide a solution for this problem?
asked
4 answers

Normally there should only be one scrollbar. It's hard for me to see why this is happening without seeing the styling.

If you just want the outer one I suggest taking a look at the index-nolayout.html file. This file removes all the scrollbars except the browser one. We use this file with our App Store and the AllesMag project.

answered

You said that the index-nolayout.html file removes all the scrollbars. Could you explain how you do that. Which css classes are responsible for this behaviour, so we can apply it in our own theme.

Edit: I've fixed it by adding this:

.tundra .mendixFormTitle_title {
    margin: 0px !important;
    font-size:14px;
    font-weight:bold;
    padding:5px;
}
body {
overflow:hidden;
}

I've removed the outer scrollbar and added the 0 margin for the formtitle. But the real problem is this: font-size:1.2em; When you change this, the inner scrollbar isn't visible. This style is default set in theme-default\layout.css. So I don't get it, why does this happen? Jacco Feenstra mentioned it before in this post

answered

Would you mind shooting in a incident for this in MXDN (theming/mpr)? I'd like to see why there are so many scrollbars. The issue with the title should have been fixed in 2.5.1.

answered

Hi Erik,

I also have this problem. Was there a resolution you could share?

Thanks, Justine

answered