Create log (of last logins) for each user

Hi, I've been struggling with this for a few days and can't get it to work.   In my application, I want to have, per user, a list with each time the user has logged in.   I thought about using the "last login" that comes with the user entity by default but every time the user logs in it is overwritten, so I thought about creating a list with all these records. This last login info will be added to a list, so I put a scheduled event and that daily triggers a microflow where I'll retrieve the most recent log of the user and already having this data, add it to the attribute where I designed the information would be saved.   The problem here is that I realized that I was changing only the object instead of adding it to a list as I wanted, but since I am filtering by the most recent log it automatically takes it as an object and this is where I no longer know how to continue.   On the page where I want this to be displayed I am using a list view but since I am only saving an object and not adding to a list, it still only shows me the most recent record.   Also, I was using a loop for each user to have their list but I don't know if that's correct because I've done similar things to this, for each item and I didn't use a loop so I'm really confused in this.    I didn't include screenshots, my microflow is incredibly messy because of all the list and object activities I added, I think it will not help to understand but let me know if you'll need to see it.   
asked
2 answers

Kenya,

You can use a microflow for the users default home page.  In that microflow, you would call a small microflow to populate a history table and then open the target page. 

I created a small example:

Here is the entity I created

image.png

Here is the microflow that will populate this entity:

image.png

here is what the homepage microflow would look like

image.png

And you would call that microflow here:

image.png

I think this is what you are trying to do?

Mike

answered

Hi Kenya,

The best way to achieve what you want is by using Auditrail Module. It keeps record of everything defined by user. You can generalize your account entity with Auditail and make changes accordingly. Let me know if you need more insights.

Dibyanshu. 

answered