Combined log format

Hi,   I have a requirement for logging in combined log format.   Eg: 127.0.0.1 - frank [10/Oct/2000:13:55:36 -0700] "GET /apache_pb.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 2326 "http://www.example.com/start.html" "Mozilla/4.08 [en] (Win98; I ;Nav)"   Details: - host: The IP address or hostname of the client making the request. - ident: The RFC 1413 identity of the client. This field is usually - because identity checking is rarely used. - authuser: The user ID of the person requesting the document, as determined by HTTP authentication. This field is also often - if no authentication is required. - [date]: The date and time of the request. - "request": The request line from the client, enclosed in quotes (e.g., "GET /index.html HTTP/1.1"). - status: The HTTP status code returned to the client (e.g., 200, 404). - bytes: The size of the object returned to the client, not including the response headers. This is - if no bytes were sent. "referer": The URL of the referring page, enclosed in quotes. "user-agent": The user-agent string identifying the client's browser, enclosed in quotes.     How can I create these type of logs?   Thanks and Regards, Harsh
asked
0 answers