Email Connector Module setup error: compilation of java actions failed

In attempting to set up the Email Connector module, I keep getting this error:    C:\Users\lopez\OneDrive\app\javasource\email_connector\implementation\EmailListener.java:40: error: unreported exception EventTrackingException; must be caught or declared to be thrown            Metrics.createCounter("dnl_connectors_ec_receive_email")                                 ^C:\Users\lopez\OneDrive\app\javasource\email_connector\implementation\EmailListener.java:41: error: unreported exception EventTrackingException; must be caught or declared to be thrown                    .addTag("email_protocol", this.emailAccount.getIncomingEmailConfiguration_EmailAccount().getIncomingProtocol().name())                           ^C:\Users\lopez\OneDrive\app\javasource\email_connector\implementation\EmailListener.java:42: error: unreported exception EventTrackingException; must be caught or declared to be thrown                    .setDescription("App receives email")                                   ^C:\Users\lopez\OneDrive\app\javasource\email_connector\implementation\EmailListener.java:43: error: unreported exception EventTrackingException; must be caught or declared to be thrown                    .build()                          ^Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.4 errors FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:Execution failed for task ':compile'.> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try:> Run with --scan to get full insights. BUILD FAILED in 4s     I have the Mx Model Reflection and Encryption modules in my app as well per the Email Connector documentation. Does anyone know how to solve this error? Or a better way to achieve sending emails from my application.
asked
0 answers