SumMendix for third Year running, how can you support the cause?

Flock of Birds brings 'SumMendix' starting June to August 16 "SumMendix" derived from Summer and Mendix, the derivatives birth is with the frequent Summer School Training Mendix Course that we have been running for the last two years and this being its third. Flock of Birds Vision and Mission still living on in ensuring that the Youth are educated, trained and more so employed to enable their sustainability. Summer School has seen employment of 4 individuals from this organised training and more so imparting knowledge in the whole lot that comes in for Training. What's entailed? The 10-week program for 30 students takes place in Kampala and includes training, agile software development for 1 or 2 clients, coaching on the job and information sharing through external speakers. How can you contribute? Give training to eager young students (remotely or on location) Coach students (remotely or on location) Sponsor (prizes, gifts) Inspire these group of young persons as an external speaker Or in other way you see fit to support the training What do you get in return? You will be part of an initiative that supports development of a local economy. You get to share your knowledge and at the same time have a great learning experience working with young people that are eager to build their own future. Flock of Birds is a social enterprise based in Kampala, Uganda. Contact us for more detailed information at training@flockofbirds.org Or look at http://www.flockofbirds.nl/summer-training/
asked
3 answers

For the Past 7 Weeks, we have had individuals who have shown persistence and rigor in the training. Its been a mountain for some teams owing to the fact that they have to deal with challenges both classwork, application and incapacitation. Its good to see the remaining fellows coping on well in trying to manage all scenarios and actually prepare them for real life experience. I would like to take this opportune moment to thank Kinetech Cloud for the guidance they have offered to the trainees.

answered

As s student of the running summer school 2016, i am grateful to be part of the program because it has helped me to learn so many things for-example team work, leadership skills, time management, communication skills and above all advanced programming skills, etc which i believe will help me meet a brighter future.

answered

I missed this opportunity last year due to unavoidable circumstances but guess what. Am glad i got a second opportunity. This summer school training has been an eye opener in line with the direction of lecturing at the different universities. it clearly brings out the strengths and weakness of these different individuals from their different walks of life. and team work just solves the differences and before you know it, you feel like you have known these people all your life. I am grateful to everyone that had a hand in making the summer training not only possible, but aso a success. Mr. Guy, Eugene. and all the rest in the background.

Bless you.

answered