Build on sandbox fails but widget checker doesnt return any deprecations

When I try to deploy my project to the sandbox it fails to build it mentioning a possible outdated widget, when I use the "Tools > Check Widgets" in the modeler it notifies me that my custom widget is outdated, however using the https://github.com/mendix/mx-check-deprecations tool doesn't return any depreciations. Might the depreciations file be outdated? I just installed the tool after I got the sandbox error. Sandbox error: ERROR: Could not build your widgets. This may be due to outdated widgets in your project. You can check which widgets failed to build by clicking Tools > Check Widgets. BUILD FAILED
asked
3 answers

Did you check <project dir="">\deployment\data\tmp\dojo\build-report.txt ?

Maybe there is another error. The check widget tool also generates this file.

answered

But did you try from the modeler Tools / Check Widgets? That will at least give you the problamatic widget.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

The deprecation-checker we build just runs through the widgets and checks for any patterns that might contain a deprecation which will break in Mendix 6. So it doesn't tell you anything about outdated things actually.

I'll check what this error means. It might be due to a non AMD-structure of a widget, or something like that. Like Marcel said, if you open that build report the next time, it will tell you where it fails (usually it has to do with dependencies not being found).

answered