Calling a nanoflow from an external service

Hi all,   What options are there for calling up a nanoflow from an external service? Within microflows we can define URLs. How is it for nanoflows?   Best regards Max
asked
4 answers

nANOFLOWS ARE SUPPOSED TO RUN ON SLIENT SIDE SO In a server only interaction[API calls] its not possible .

but I think we can achieve it using same logic in microflow.

answered

I have already understood the principle of a nanoflow. Unfortunately, I am dependent on the nanoflow in this case, so conversion to a microflow is not possible. Hence the question whether there are possibilities to call a nanoflow (also via workarounds) from an external service.

answered

As Chandresh says, Nanoflows run on the Client so it is not possible to run them from an external service. Microflows run on the Server so it would be possible to run them from an external service.

What is your use case? There may be another approach.

answered

Sure you can. Nanoflows can trigger client-side javascript and there are clientside-javascript api's available if you read this article: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/JavaScript/Client-side_web_APIs/Introduction. Never tried it myself, and hoping you get the drift and succeed. If so please share, here or on Marketplace. Good luck!

answered