Auto starting a microflow (when opening a page)

In the online course (Extend your HRM app with Google maps) they show how to integrate google maps module in a page. For getting the location they use a microflow which runs after clicking on a buttion (called update location). I want the location to be updated/created automatically for all my records and not just after clicking the button. What's the best way to do that?
asked
3 answers

Update a single object

• Add the same behaviour to the on change event of the input boxes influencing the update.

To update multiple objects at once:

• Create a before commit event which executes the update functionality for the location entity

• Create a microflow retrieving all objects from your location entity and commit the list with events (in batch if you have a lot of objects)

answered

You could create a datasource microflow that updates the location and returns the updated location back to the page.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

To update multiple objects at once:

Create a before commit event which executes the update functionality for the location entity

Create a microflow retrieving all objects from your location entity and commit the list with events (in batch if you have a lot of objects)

I added a before commit event in de location entity calling the update location microflow (used on employee page), it gives an error "Microflow parameter "Employee" should be of type GoogleMaps.Location"

answered