Email Template module compile error

I am getting this compile error when I try to run my app. I assume this is due to a problem with my configuration of the Email Template module. But I cannot see how to correct it. Anyone able to advise me? Many thanks, David Buildfile: F:\Mendix\SafeServices64-main\deployment\buildcore.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 412 source files to F:\Mendix\SafeServices64-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] F:\Mendix\SafeServices64-main\javasource\emailtemplate\actions\ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:49: error: cannot find symbol [javac] Map<string, ?="" extends="" imendixobjectmember<?="">> members = this.email.getMendixObject().getMembers(getContext()); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable email [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] Note: F:\Mendix\SafeServices64-main\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED F:\Mendix\SafeServices64-main\deployment\build_core.xml:27: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 13 seconds edited 5/2/2016: { \ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java:49: error: cannot find symbol [javac] Map<string, ?="" extends="" imendixobjectmember<?="">> members = this.email.getMendixObject().getMembers(getContext()); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: variable email }
asked
1 answers

Because the Java-error suggests something is wrong with the code, let's check the code. Did you change something? Changes outside the block //BEGIN USER CODE and //END USER CODE will be discarded.

If you open your file, F:\Mendix\SafeServices64-main\javasource\emailtemplate\actions\ReplaceEmailTemplateTokens.java You should have something like shown below (starting from line 38). On line 40, the variable this.email should be defined and on line 49 (where the errors occurs) the variable this.email is used.

public Boolean executeAction() throws Exception
{
    this.email = __email == null ? null : emailtemplate.proxies.Email.initialize(getContext(), __email);

this.TokenList = new java.util.ArrayList<mxmodelreflection.proxies.Token>();
    if (__TokenList != null)
        for (IMendixObject __TokenListElement : __TokenList)
            this.TokenList.add(mxmodelreflection.proxies.Token.initialize(getContext(), __TokenListElement));

// BEGIN USER CODE

Map<String, ? extends IMendixObjectMember<?>> members = this.email.getMendixObject().getMembers(getContext());
    for( Entry<String, ? extends IMendixObjectMember<?>> entry : members.entrySet() ) {

Does this correspond with your code?

answered