Cant deploy my first app

I am trying to deploy my first app. Followed the steps in the tutorial, created new app, edited in Modeler, made no changes there just selected "Run in Sandbox". Got a generic error in Modeler. Deployment tab in mendix portal shows "Couldn't deploy to your sandbox. Please, check the logs: Unable to start the application by Dmitriy Kuznetsov". However I don't see any errors in the logs. I tried to run the same project locally in the modeler and get the following errors: Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEException: The server encountered an error. at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEResponse.CheckSuccess() in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEResponse.cs:line 57 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.PerformStartup(StartupInfo info, IM2EEClient client) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 26 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.Start(StartupInfo info, LogLevel autoSubscribeLogLevel) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 132 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>cDisplayClass1_0`1.<do>b0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 28 at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
1 answers

Is there any error at all before this, or in the text/header of the message?

Someone else had a very similar error here, but theirs has a message before the M2EE exception and stack trace.

answered