Efficient and fast way to delete a single used deeplink

hi guys, Each user receives an activation link per email after registration. This is a deeplink where i deblock the account. I tried to delete this deeplink at the end of the deeplinked MF but i got core runtime exceptions. I was wondering what the fastest and most efficient way is to delete single used deeplink as these? A - Scheduled Event; frequentie consumes lot of performance I think and the deeplink is still for Xtime open. B - After login, the user associated deeplinks could be deleted. But this will slower the login proces for the user, i neither want this. C - Need to delete deeplink after excuted in a sub flow or something...? This seems me the best solution? General error while evaluating deeplink: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserException: Object of type 'DeepLink.DeepLink' with guid '10133099161586817' cannot be updated, as it does not exist anymore
asked
1 answers

I don't understand your set-up. My solution would be: Deeplink is configured so that it deals with app.mx-cloud.com/link/activate/{userid} (possibly hashed for security) Send user an email with their user-customized URL. Microflow checks whether account exists and is blocked, if so, deblock, otherwise show message (build yourself) The deeplink module deletes the temporary session-deeplink after consumption (no changes needed in module for that)

answered