Widget Property XML - Microflow Return Types

I have the following property configured in a Widget (xml) <property key="mfForData" type="microflow" required="true"> <caption>Microflow (Data)</caption> <category>Data</category> <description>The microflow to execute for dataset items</description> <returnType type="Object" /> </property> The microflow I'm using returns a non persisted entity (it's just a dumb domain class with a 1 : * association to another dumb domain (items) class. The association is a bit irrelevant at the moment as I'd just like to get / see the parent entity let alone anything else. Basically, I want to manipulate the parent domain class (once returned) in the widget. However, I get the following error on the widget (when bought in to the mendix project). Package 'blah blah': Error(s) in widget XML file 'VisJS/VisJS.xml': Error in property 'mfForData': Property return type must specify an entity property. Help - I'm at a bit of a loss looking at the XML standard for widgets trying to work out what I'm missing?
asked
2 answers

Also, there was a post on the forum about this as well.

answered

Have a look at the code of one of our widgets: Wizardsteps XML

You see that the microflow (next property) needs an Entity. So in your widget, you need a property that describes the entity of the object that is returned and then you add a entityProperty to your microflow returnType (as seen here)

answered