Support Portal missing tickets

Just visited the support portal and i can only see 3 out of about 15 of my tickets. There were a few scheduled, some closed and other submitted or accepted. I was able to see all of them yesterday.
asked
3 answers

We just made some changes which should have fixed the issue for people whose employer is a Mendix partner. Since the only change made yesterday was the company you were assigned to, I assume this fix should allow you to see the correct tickets again. If not, please let us know.

For people with support portal access whose employer is not a Mendix Partner, assigning them to the correct company requires a bit more work. We expect to have a solution implemented early next week.

However, I did just make a minor change to the Support Portal which should allow you to see tickets again of which you are the caller. You will obviously not be able to see your colleague's tickets yet until you are assigned to the correct company though.

answered

Are you sure they haven't been released?

answered

First I saw Karol his tickets and now I am also missing all tickets. My company is still "training"

answered