What Mendix 2.5.2 improvement do you like the most?

Mendix 2.5.2 has been released! See the release notes in the Support Portal for an overview of the changes. You can download 2.5.2 from our Support Portal. What change / feature / improvement do you like the most?
asked
6 answers
  • The find advanced dialog. Very nice!
  • Unlimited undo/redo in XPath, OQL and microflow expression editor
  • New 'Go to other side' menu item in context menu of cross-module association.
  • It is now possible to select and copy text in datagrids in Firefox.

Now we can produce more in less time. Although I think more keyboard shortcuts will help us more. Thanks!

answered

Two dockable windows for find results so you can search for usages in one dock and for a text in another or whatever combination you like. Lock the first find result window to make a new find operation show up in the second window.

answered

Being able to set default permissions for new members (attributes) added to an entity - this is a real time-saver once set up for existing entities

answered

find Advance - very useful

answered

HTTPS proxy support for the Modeler. Like many other enhancements this was buried in the release notes, but it's one of those things that you don't know that you missed until you really need it.

answered

Small feature; I just made use of the "Language Operations" which saved me from doing brainless manual work. Thanks!

answered