Prevent double click on listview item?

When you have a click action on a listview (for example opening a page or calling microflow). It executes twice when double click. Is there a way to prevent this?
asked
4 answers

A little jquery solved partially the problem, a regular double click is ignored. If you click extremly fast twice it won't work (my mousewheel click for ex).

$("*").dblclick(function(e){
    e.preventDefault();

e.stopPropagation(); });

warning: it's prevents all double clicks on that page... see also http://www.jquerybyexample.net/2013/01/disable-mouse-double-click-using-javascript-or-jquery.html

answered

I have replaced the listview with a template grid with a single click button with a blocking progress bar. However, I would like to understand why the on-click on the listview does not have the advanced microflow settings. Does anybody know?

answered

Set 'default button trigger' to Double click instead of Single click in grid properties? Or use a blocking pop-up.

answered

An extremly ugly sollution would be to attach a non persistent boolean on the object you pass and do a check on that boolean when starting the microflow and resetting it when the boolean has run.

Regards,

Ronald

answered