Camera Widget For PhoneGap - On save microflow doesnt work

Hi, In my project the "On save microflow" is not triggered after taking a picture with the Camera widget. I have a Mendix 6.31 project and I am using the latest version (release date 3/22/2016) of the Camera Widget for PhoneGap. In the "Behavior" section, I have set the Autosave to "Yes" and entered an "On save microflow". In the microflow I have set a breakpoint, but this breakpoint is never triggered by taking/saving a picture. I have connected the microflow also to a button, pushing this button triggers the breakpoint as expected. Does anybody know how to solve this problem or has anybody running this widget on 6.31 succesfully?
asked
3 answers

By chance we've fixed this in the camerawidget, version 3.1.1 should be available in the appstore. See github for details.

answered

Yes!!! Solved by using the 3.1.1 version! Thanks

answered

I have the exactly same problem with Mendix Business Modeler 6.5.1 and camera widget release from 3/22/2016.

The console logs an error with the following stack trace when the on save microflow is executed after the camera picture has been taken (autosave = true):

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.ExecuteAction.execute(ExecuteAction.java:56)
    at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply$mcV$sp(ClientRequestHandler.scala:282)
    at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply(ClientRequestHandler.scala:277)
    at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply(ClientRequestHandler.scala:277)
    at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2$$anon$1.execute(ActionDispatching.scala:144)
    at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:32)
    at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2.apply(ActionDispatching.scala:146)
    at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:192)
    at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3.applyOrElse(ActionDispatching.scala:140)
    at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465)
    at com.mendix.core.session.Worker.aroundReceive(ActionDispatching.scala:136)
    at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
    at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487)
    at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238)
    at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220)
    at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:393)
    at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
    at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
    at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
    at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
answered