Select all button with selection type Select All

I want to give the user the ability to select all the attributes in a data grid pop-up. I get this error "A select-all button with selection type set to 'Select all' cannot be used in combination with a delete button or a select button." I cant delete the select button as the form is a pop-up from a "Add button" from a reference set selector and it needs a select button. Is there a easy way around this or must i use a different approach.
asked
2 answers

There should be no problem; 1/ make sure there the relation is a reference set. 2/ add a reference set selector to your form with the entity you want to select. 3/ Add a selectform to the "add" button of the referenceset selector. 4/ In the selectform add the "select all" button and set the "allow multiselect" property to true. Now you can select all entries at once with the combination of 'select all" and "select". 5/ Add the "select all" button to the reference set selector and set the "allow multiselect" property to true. Now you can remove all entries at once with the combination of 'select all" and "select".

answered

The problem Patrick is having, is that he cannot set the "Select All" button's 'Selection Type' property to "Select All". Because there is already a Select button.

answered