Sign in failed message for particular user role.

Hi All, I am developing an application and running it locally. In this, I have created more than 5 user roles and each role having users. When I tried to login with any user belongs to the role 'abc' it is showing 'Sign In Failed' message in login form. But with rest of the user roles I am able to login. Please provide the solution. The below is the log message: An error has occurred while handling the request. com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: ) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:178) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: ) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: ) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeInTransactionSync(ActionManager.java:143) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: ) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:178) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: ) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: ) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:178) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: ) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserException: Object id: 24488322973827776, validation errors: (member: UserName, message: )
asked
2 answers

If the application users are more than 10, at that case we will be encountering this kind of an issue. Check by removing few users and try to execute the process.

answered

I looks like you change the user object after login (validation errors). Do you have an after login microflow and do you change any attribute which this role has no rights to?

answered