Approval Workflow

I couldn't figure out how to implement an approval process through microflows.microflows doesn't seem to have user assignment. I want An User 'X' to approval or for pending based on his approval.The approvals Entity value should increase and if not it should be sent to Pending State How it can be implemented in mendix
asked
3 answers

In a microflow you have access to the session.user object. You can then cast this into an Account object using an inheritance split. I hope this answers your question since it is quite difficult to understand what you mean exactly.

answered

Don't confuse microflows with workflows. When I started with Mendix I made the same error. A microflow is like a function, it cannot stop. To create a approval workflow you will need to combine several pages and microflows. You should start with an entity that has a status attribute, with microflows you can alter the status of your object and in that way start creating a workflow. Hope this helps :-).

answered

Thanks Charles Bronzwaer!

I got the process Approval as well as Pending as Status .How Can i get The count Of No of Approved as well as Count of Pending..

answered