I cant retrieve associated objects from the Object passed to the executeMicroflowInBackground microflow.

Hi there I cant retrieve associated objects from the Object passed to the executeMicroflowInBackground microflow. I am updating Average weighted cost of products received from delivery notes. These ingredients are linked to many menu items in the system. I pass the delivery note Object to the excecuteMicroflowinBackground, then retrieve all ingredients linked to delivery note. This retrieve returns nothing, but if i do the retrieve in the microflow i call the excecuteMicroflowinBackground, from it returns the correct values. If i put a break point in the excecuteMicroflowinBackground microflow it does return the correct values. What could the problem be? Has anybody had similar problems? Regards, Patrick
asked
1 answers

I upgraded to 6.5.1, used the 'endtransaction' and re-retrieve from database. All is working fine now. Much better solution than a loop to waste time! Thanks Chris, Ronald and Stephan.

answered