Bootstrap Tooltip influences page

In our app we would like Bootstrap Tooltip to give some more information to a given field. In this app when you hoover over the field the tooltip reacts somehow strange : 1. The text is not centered to the arrow 2. The field below folowing the tooltipped field is moved down , even if the tooltip is positioned on top In an other app the tooltip is presented centerd and no page fields are moved, which is the correct way in my opinion. How can I recreate the normal way of working of the tooltip?
asked
2 answers

From my experience with the tooltip, I found it would always adjusts to the size of the container you've placed it in.

So, if your tooltip is contained in a div with 30 px width, the message will be forced to fit that box as well. You can try to use CSS to modify the way it behaves, or you can increase the size of the tooltip's container. Let me know if you manage to fix it, or if you need further help.

answered

In retrospect it appears that there has been writen some custom CSS for the Tooltip. After having removed this code Tooltip works as usual.

answered