Refresh behaviour inline edit vs form edit

Hi, When I change an attribute of an object in a datagrid (that's on a tabpage) via inline, then the datagrid is not refreshed. If I do the same, but then via a popup form the datagrid is refreshed as expected. I've tried to refresh the entity in a before commit event, because I do some checks there, but no effect. Is there a way to do this? Or is it maybe a bug???
asked
2 answers

Have you tried the refreshClass java action from the Community Commons utilities available from the App Store?

answered

I have the same issue. refreshClass java action does not work. Does someone have the solution for this problem or is it a bug?

My bug in other words: I have a data grid with attributes (inline editable) that relate to other entities. Based on the selection some attributes are retrieved from the database (microflow on the entity, using a before commit event handler) should be refreshed in this data grid. The data contains pricing information which is summarised in the same datagrid. The sum is updated correctly, however the single records are not refreshed after commit.

I have used the communiticommons refreshClass, where the complete entity is configured as object which should be refreshed.

answered