Java addformfeedback

In a java action, you can open a form with the function this.addOpenFormFeedback(). I want to use this function to avoid the Modeler security access check. For this function a parameter FormName is needed, but what must the name of the form? Module.FormName or FormName or something else?
asked
3 answers

You can figure that out easily by inspecting the result data of an microflow invocation (which has an open form action) in firebug.

update

"MyFirstModule/entity_newedit.mxf", at least in 2.5.0.2, in which I am currently running a project

update Note that the formname is lowercased, but the module name not! (You might not note the difference when running locally, but when you deploy in the cloud, you need to get the casing right otherwise the forms won't show up. )

update I only used the API call version with a context, which did not give me a null pointer. Maybe substituting the third argument with 'null' will work around the exception.

this.addOpenFormFeedback(formname, FormTarget.WINDOW,  mendixobject.getId(), new ArrayList<IMendixIdentifier>() );
answered

I still get a Nullpointer Exception but there is no difference in case sensitive. Everything I try the exception comes but no form.

answered

I got now a stacktrace:

Caused by:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jm.<init>(SourceFile:23)
at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.addOpenFormFeedback (SourceFile:200)
at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.addOpenFormFeedback (SourceFile:188)
at webblog.actions.OpenForm.executeAction (OpenForm.java:41)
at webblog.actions.OpenForm.executeAction (OpenForm.java:1)
answered