How to bring these CSS changes into my theme?

Hi guys, After several questions and a lot of readings I still can not reach a simple CSS change in my Mx theme, could someone give very concretely the places where to change to achieve the next: .btn, .mx-button { color: white; border-radius: 3px;} .btn-default:hover { background-color: white; color: #f23751; } .mx-list > li { border: 1px #ddd; border-style: solid none none; } .mx-list > li:last-child { border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; } What I do is; 1 - (don't use Skout (gives error when installing) or Koala ) i depackage the zip files of the theme 2 - then adjust (as recommended in doc's) _custom-variables.scss in theme\styles\sass\custom with the above css comments Result: Some of the css comments are processed and some are not processed Where could I place all the custom css that everything will be overwritten by my custom css?
asked
1 answers

I found it back in an question: the right sass file (_button.scss) and the css custom file should be adjusted

answered