All widgets fail to build with Mendix 6.6.0

I have just used the Mendix 6.6.0 version and I want to make an unversioned packaged to test if my project will work correctly. However, I get the error that the widgets fail to build. When I run the check which widgets failed to build, I get a list of all my widgets. these widgets are all 6.5.0 compatible so it looks like a very bad bug. Does anyone else have the same problem. Created a support ticket [466495]
asked
4 answers

There might be something wrong with folder rights, I have seen similar behaviour with the MX 6.x versions. What happens when you close the Modeler, delete your deployment directory, start the Modeler again and run "Check widgets"?

answered

Hi Ralph,

I just tested this by upgrading my project from 6.5.1. to 6.6.0.
Running / checking widgets / creating an unversioned package all work correctly.

So there seems to be something different going wrong..

answered

Hi Ralph,

would you mind submitting a ticket with your project? I've converted a few projects just now, trying to reproduce your problem but have been unable to do so. Please be sure to mention this topic in your ticket as well.

Thanks!

answered

I also went from 6.5.1. I have just deleted all the widgets and added the SprintrFeedbackWidget fresh from the appstore. When I then run the widget checker it stil complains that the widget is not compatible.

answered