Rapid Developer Certification

Hi all, I have recently completed my online training course i.e. (https://gettingstarted.mendixcloud.com/index3.html) and I have tried to complete this Rapid Developer certification. And also 3 to 4 weeks back, one of my colleague checked and this cost of certification is free. But now, it is pricing. Is there any change in this course?
asked
5 answers

Hi, This cost of the exam is 400$. Your company needs to pay for your exam. I don't find the link where one can take the exam without pricing.

answered

If you go to this page you still have the button to do the online certification. Only for the advanced and expert you have to pay.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

How long does it take for Mendix to approve the application in order for one to write the exam?

answered

Hi, yes you are right you must pay it happend to one of my friend also he tried Rapid Developer certification. and his boss accepted to pay :). like this he got is Rapid Developer certification.

answered

Hi Team,  Could you please let me know the current price for to get Mendix Rapid Developer certification without class room and with class room

answered