Synchronization for MS Access is not implemented

In database I have use MS Access and sync database the table has been displayed.Next I created the Table mapping and I fill column mapping and saved it.When I trigger on Import the data its showing Error message : Synchronization for MS Access is not implemented.
asked
3 answers

Perhaps this thead will help you. At least it explains why this functionality is not included in the module.

answered

You can easily import ms access in a SQL server environment which is supported by the database replication module

answered

A year or two ago I started implementing support for MS Access using the Jackcess library, at that time that library was the best library that was around but it was extremely unreliable.

Many common scenario's to query the information were not reliable and I ended up having to do a lot of custom coding for that specific scenario. Because that library wasn't reliable the module could never offer a reliable MS Access integration.
The library might have improved since than, the version it was developed against was version 0.5, and we might be able to take another look.

The code is still available in the project (commented out), so if somebody want's to try it against the new version of the lib please feel free to do so and if we can implement a reliable interface we could release it as a new version too. But as Mendix we are not planning to re-add this function at this time.

answered