Remove user sessions

For a customer if have the requirements that: A user gets logged out after 4 hours An inactive user gets logged out 15 min For removing the inactive user I have set EnableKeepAlive to false , the SessionTimeout to 15 min and ClusterManagerActionInterval to half of 15 min. However, I am at a loss on how to get users timed out based on the age of their session. Since i do not want persistent sessions I cannot delete them in a SE. Any ideas would be very welcome
asked
3 answers

You can use the following Java code in a Java action with no input and a boolean output. Then, run this action in a scheduled event.

// BEGIN USER CODE
    Collection<? extends ISession> sessions = Core.getActiveSessions();
    Map<String, Object> parameters = new HashMap<String, Object>();
    for (ISession iSession : sessions) {
        parameters.clear();
        IUser user = iSession.getUser();
        parameters.put("User", user.getMendixObject());
        Boolean forceLogout = Core.execute(getContext(), "Administration.DetermineDestroySession", parameters);
        if (forceLogout) {
            iSession.destroy();
        }
    }
    return true;
    // END USER CODE

Then, create the microflow Administration.DetermineDestroySession with a User object as input and a boolean as output. Implement the check in that microflow, e.g.

hoursBetween([%CurrentDateTime%], $User/LastLogin) >= 4
answered

Could you not use the last login time in combination with active users? So iterate over all the active users and check if the last login time is more then 4 hours ago.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Have you found a solution to this?

answered