Refresh data view if object changes?

Is it possible to refresh an in-content form with a dataview if the object that should be shown in that dataview is changed through a pop-up form? For example, form A shows image 1 but by pressing a button, image 1 is removed from the relation and image 2 is created. Form A should now show image 2 but keeps displaying image 1 until form is closed. i.e. I have an image viewer with a datasource that retrieves the image linked to the main entity and shows it. I want users to create a new image object when they upload a new image, rather than replace the existing image. I cannot get a new image to display immediately in the underlying form, though. It only refreshes when I close the in-content form and re-open it. If I do not create a new image but upload a new image to the existing object that is being shown, it does refresh correctly.
asked
2 answers

You should call a sub microflow (microflow within the microflow) that passes the owner of the relationship as a parameter. In this microflow you should refresh the owner.

answered

You could try the following: give your image file a description and create a dropdown box over the association. Then set it to select using a popup form and add a image viewer below. It should look something like the example provided.

This way no refreshes or microflows are needed. Otherwise you need to refresh the parent object as suggest before.

Example

answered