Are there any good samples or widgets to displaying timeline schedules?

Hi, I am creating application such like reservation management of a conference room. There are conference rooms and I make a reservation with specifying range of time. I want to display the reservation status of all rooms simultaneously, but , If I use a 'calendar widget', it becomes a calendar for each room. I would like to display schedules like vis.js Timeline grouping performance. (vis.js : Timeline grouping performance) Are there any good samples or widgets? I'm sorry that my english is poor , Best Regards,
asked
4 answers

Simon, I've been working with Willem (author of the Gantt chart widget) to add Google timelines to the widget. Here is the output of the widget:

timeline chart

I think Willem will upload the new widget to the app store soon, after he has updated the documentation, but if you want it sooner, let me know your contact address and I will forward a sample application with the widget to you.

answered

You can show all rooms in the same Calendar widget where each room has its own unique color. I think that's the best you can get with the Calendar widget.

answered

Paul, Thanks for your advice.

I know that I can show all rooms in the same Calendar widget where each room has its own unique color.

But if I use calendar widget , state of all rooms is mixed and is displayed on one column like this...

use calendar widget

I would like to display state of all rooms while displaying each room status on each column like this...

I want to show like this...

Best Regards,

answered

You could try using this widget which is available via the appstore:

https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/2969/Timeseries-Group/Google-Gantt-Chart

answered