404 - file not found

Hi there, When I deploy my application to our server, I get the following error : 404 - file not found for file: forms/enGB/Entice/campaignoverview.mxf When I look in the application directory, the file doesn't exist, but there are a bunch of files with names like campaignoverview_634348389834595241.mxf etc. What am I doing wrong? Before deploy I deleted the Model and Web directories. I pasted the new Model and Web to the server, and now I am getting this.
asked
7 answers

I think this is wrong Chris. Entice is the name of the module. There will be no sub-directory called Templates. Each form generates an mxf file with this (timestamp?) as part of the name. This was introduced in 2.5.3 to avoid caching issues. In earlier versions the name of the mxf file would be the one given in the error message.

Frikkie, are you sure you have updated your application server to the same version as your Modeler? (The Mendix/runtime and Mendix/server directories)

answered

Thank you David, I have in fact neglected to replace the runtime and server directories.

But now I am getting a new Error (After copying the Mendix 2.5.3 directories).

com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: JVM Error! at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:107) Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.of(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableSet; at kh.<clinit>(SourceFile:9) at cD.a(SourceFile:784) at cD.n(SourceFile:654) at cD.a(SourceFile:196) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.D(SourceFile:406) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:195) at lz.execute(SourceFile:54) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:84) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is when running the app in the Console.

My Application.log file reads :

2011-03-04 16:48:17.527 INFO - Core: Mendix Runtime 2.5.3 (build 363). Copyright © 2003-2011 Mendix bv. All rights reserved. 2011-03-04 16:48:18.186 INFO - Logging: Logging to file: D:\Applications\SNAP\Log\Application.log, max size: 2048KiB, max rotation: 10 2011-03-04 16:48:47.282 ERROR - M2EE: An error occurred while executing action 'start'. 2011-03-04 16:48:47.282 ERROR M2EEcom.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: JVM Error! at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:107) Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.of(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableSet; at kh.<clinit>(SourceFile:9) at cD.a(SourceFile:784) at cD.n(SourceFile:654) at cD.a(SourceFile:196) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.D(SourceFile:406) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:195) at lz.execute(SourceFile:54) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:84) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

answered

The _634348389834595241.mxf files should only be in your template directories (web/forms/enGB/Entice/Templates).

A succesful deploy in your modeller is required. Don't skip the warning. Did your delete files from the Model and Web before copying? Missed something with packing? Stopped and started the Mendix service application or service? That is required.

answered

I don't have a web/forms/enGB/Entice/Templates directory, the files are all in web/forms/enGB/Entice.

The modeller does deploy successsfully.

There is no warning.

I did delete the directories before deploying.

I am not packing anything.

Service is stopped and uninstalled.

answered

Stupid question, but did you clear your cache?

answered

This is weird, I've basically started from scratch now. I re-copied the runtime & server directories (Application directory\Mendix). I deleted the Service directory and re-extracted the Console (v 1.0.6.3), setup all configurations. I cleared the Application Directory (Application Directory\Application), then restarted the modeler and copied the deployment directory over. I cleared the Log directory.

The only thing that is still old is the ORACLE database.

answered

I think that there could be something wrong with how I copied the files initialy from the Program Files\Mendix Directory, because after deleting everything and copying evrything again for the third time, it is working now.

Thank you for all your help.

answered