Publishing web service from complex WSDL

So...I have a complex WSDL file that was handed to us by our client and told us that this is what our web service should conform to. After fishing around for a while in Mendix, it doesn't look like it's possible. :/ I'm reaching out to you guys to figure out what sorts of options I have. I am fairly new to Mendix and I'm hoping I can lean on all of the expertise here. I'm sure it will get asked, so better than posting the huge WSDL and xsd...I think, I will show the sample message they will be sending. <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" ...> <soapenv:Header> <ex:Metadata> <ex:messageId>M1</ex:messageId> <ex:containsSensitiveData>true</ex:containsSensitiveData> <ex:requestCount>1</ex:requestCount> <ex:requestType>INITIATE_REVIEW</ex:requestType> </ex:Metadata> </soapenv:Header> <soapenv:Body> <ex:ProcessDataRequest> <!--You have a CHOICE of the next 2 items at this level--> <!--1 or more repetitions:--> <ex:data schemaVersion="String" ChangeType="text"> <v1:Identifier>8888887001</v1:Identifier> <!--Optional:--> <v1:AcquisitionDate>1957-08-13</v1:AcquisitionDate> ... </ex:data> </ex:ProcessDataRequest> </soapenv:Body> </soapenv:Envelope> Here's where it gets complicated. The xsd describes a choice that isn't really encapsulated here. So this allows the caller to use the same web service call and just modify the header and data being passed. I don't see anything in Mendix that is even close to supporting such a structure for a published web service. Ideas anyone? P.S. I did find this which looked hopeful, but I wasn't able to reverse the process in any way in the current version of Mendix: Publish a webservice from a given wsdl file
asked
0 answers