Mendix Deploy API SSL certificates not matching

Since upgrading a Mendix project to Mendix 6.6.0, I encounter problems when calling the Mendix Deploy API with thew newly introduced Rest Service activities. When calling: https://deploy.mendix.com/api/1/... I get an error stating: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Error calling REST service at MendixCD.IVK_DeployToProduction (CallRest : 'Call REST (GET)') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.executeRequest(RestCallAction.scala:58) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: hostname in certificate didn't match: <deploy.mendix.com> != <.mendixcloud.com> OR <.mendixcloud.com> OR <mendixcloud.com> at com.mendix.integration.util.PrivilegedUtil$.withPrivileged(PrivilegedUtil.scala:15) Telling me that the SSL certificates in the call do not match with the hostname. Using the Java actions from the RestServices module this never caused an error. Might this be something incorrect in the Rest Services configuration, or an issue with Mendix' certificates?
asked
1 answers

Please see this thread.

answered