Free App: Deployment error

Anyone have an idea how I can further debug this. Set the application log level to Trace, but it does not affect the build log. Executing step 'Build deployment structure' * Writing files... * Compiling Java... * Generating integration files... * Copying files... * Generating files... * Compressing files... Executing step 'Save model to deployment directory' * Saving model to deployment directory... Executing step 'Create deployment package' * Creating deployment package... ***ERROR: An error occurred while creating the deployment package.*** System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2[System.String,Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry].Add (System.String key, Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.InternalAddEntry (System.String name, Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile._InternalAddEntry (Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry ze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.AddFile (System.String fileName, System.String directoryPathInArchive) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.AddOrUpdateDirectoryImpl (System.String directoryName, System.String rootDirectoryPathInArchive, AddOrUpdateAction action, Boolean recurse, Int32 level) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.AddOrUpdateDirectoryImpl (System.String directoryName, System.String rootDirectoryPathInArchive, AddOrUpdateAction action, Boolean recurse, Int32 level) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.AddOrUpdateDirectoryImpl (System.String directoryName, System.String rootDirectoryPathInArchive, AddOrUpdateAction action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.AddDirectory (System.String directoryName, System.String directoryPathInArchive) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.CoreDeploymentWork.BuildDeploymentPackage (IProject project, System.String mdaFilePath, IProgressInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 BUILD FAILED From the error it would seem it is trying to zip the same filename twice. Checked my project for duplicate files, could not find any. Only other thing I can think of is that I have quite a few custom widgets in my project. Not sure how to check if that might be a problem for the "Free App" in the cloud business
asked
1 answers

Hi Jacques,

Have you tried creating local a deployment archive (mda). You can do this Project > Create Deployment Package (F7) in the modeller. If you make an unversioned mda you should be able to view the build log at: <root>/deployment/data/tmp If that doesn't contain more pointers you could file a ticket at mendix support.

With kind regards, Stephan

answered