On my work-computer I can not download items from the appstore anymore

Hi everybody, On my work-laptop I have problems importing apps from the app-store - I tried to import several apps, it does not work on this laptop, it does work on another computer - I have seen this topic that seems similar: this topic, but I have installed the .NET framework SP1 (can see it in "add/remove programs" on the config-panel The problem I have is, that when I click on the cart (in the Modeler) I do see the available apps, and can search for one. But when I click on an app (to see the download button) I get an Exception, and Mendix closes suddenly (...) Error System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Windows.Controls.WebBrowser' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean MS.Internal.RegistryKeys.ReadLocalMachineBool(System.String, System.String)'. at System.Windows.Controls.WebBrowser..cctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Windows.Controls.WebBrowser..ctor() at MS.Internal.AppModel.AppModelKnownContentFactory.HtmlXappConverter(Stream stream, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter) at MS.Internal.AppModel.MimeObjectFactory.GetObjectAndCloseStream(Stream s, ContentType contentType, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter) at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.GetObjectFromResponse(WebRequest request, WebResponse response, Uri destinationUri, Object navState) at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.HandleWebResponse(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.<>c__DisplayClassc.<HandleWebResponseOnRightDispatcher>b__8(Object unused) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler) Does anyone have a suggestion how to make it work on this machine again? And/or: is there an alternative way to get these apps (without having to switch to another machine, which already is an option)?
asked
1 answers

This looks like a problem with your .NET installation. You could try to reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.

Edit: There might be a conflict between different .NET versions on your computer. You could try to uninstall all .NET versions on your computer and then install .NET 3.5 SP1.

answered