GenerateURL in ForgotPassword Module

The Java action, GenerateURL, works when I'm running locally but when I run on the server, I get the error below. I haven't been able to find any configuration differences between my local environment and the server. Anyone have an idea what would cause this? Thanks, Tracy 2016-07-21 17:06:22.356 ERROR - Connector: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at ForgotPassword.SFCheckAccount (JavaAction : 'GenerateURL') at ForgotPassword.Step2SendEmailRecoverPassword (SubMicroflow : 'SF_CheckAccount') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:143) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
asked
1 answers

In your m2ee.yaml file, you are likely missing a setting: ApplicationRootURL

mxruntime:
 # Application root URL will be used when generating wsdl documentation on the
 # fly at /ws-doc/
 ApplicationRootUrl: https://example.mendix.com/

The Java action is looking for the value of this key to build the correct password reset URL.

answered