Mendix client-side bug

Where do I submit a Bug report? I have a bug that the alternative home page does not trigger from the server the second time a user logs in. I've managed to reproduce this consistently and with a new clean project which I will include a link to Essentially this is the data model: This is the microflow that sets the field value to "sausages and spam": This is the resulting video. I first log in. I'm presented with sausages and spam. I change the value to eggs and spam. I log out and log back in. The value I get back is in fact eggs and spam, when the Alternative Home Page should have set it to sausages and spam. Only after I hard refresh the browser the second time I logged in or log in on a different browser do I get the expected output of sausages and spam. Here is the Test Project if you want to reproduce it.
asked
3 answers

Actually this behavior was intended as a feature. When an user accidentally logged out, he could just log back in, and continue his work where he left it. So when a user logged in, after being logged out, he was not redirected to the homepage, but the form which was open when he logged out was restored instead.

However since this feature is rarely used as intended, and in fact confuses users, this feature is removed in 2.5.4.

answered

Temporary solution to this, is to alter the login.html page with the following code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.5.2.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.cookie.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">

if (jQuery.cookie('XASSESSIONID') != null) {
           jQuery.cookie('XASSESSIONID', null);
           location.reload(true);
         }
        else {
           console.log('Already reloaded. [just debug status]');
        }
    </script>
answered