svn working copy exception error

I am getting the following error when I try to download my app from the Team server via my work-based VDI. It is saying that the app I am downloading is already locked. It is not a working copy - it is the copy being downloaded. I am able to download the app on my personal PC at home. So this behaviour seems contradictory to me. Anyone able to help? SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: Working copy 'H:Mendix\SafeServices64-main' locked. ---> SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: 'H:Mendix\SafeServices64-main' is already locked. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDoT in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\srcMendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 136 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimesTException in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\srcMendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 19 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRevLocation location, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\srcMendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 235
asked
2 answers

Hi David, 

EDIT: For anyone having the same issue: The internet connecting might be the issue. I fixed the issue by unplugging from the 'cable internet' and using the WIFI. This might help for you too

answered

Probably a good idea to do a Clean up using TortoiseSVN, this will normally fix this.

answered