Scroll lock for the Google Maps Widget

Hi, I'm using the Google Maps Widget for my Car Sharing project. This app will mainly be used on mobile. The problem I'm facing is that while scrolling down on my mobile I'll almost always will hit the map which disables the regular scrolling and will make the map scroll to a different location. Does anyone have experience with this widget and knows how to apply a scroll lock on the map so the regular scrolling will work properly? Best regards Daan
asked
3 answers

You would need to rebuild the widget from here, on line 156 the properties are set. If you add the property 'draggable:false' it should prevent the map from being moved. Full google maps api can be found here.

answered

Does this help?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21992498/disable-mouse-scroll-wheel-zoom-on-embedded-google-maps

answered

The mentioned Google Maps widget is not supported, the new one is this one and is supported. If this is an issue, please file a feature request on Github. I can check if this needs to be implemented. If it's something in the Google Maps API, i can add an option in the modeler for this widget

answered