Not able tot use other devellopers Projectpackage WITHOUT database!

During devellopment I have tried to use a Projectpackages of a collegue. His project package was made, wihout a database and run locally. After deploymemt of the package, following error stopped the session. Error message: java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)> Request action: start Message: An > error occurred while reading the > Application Model Cause: An error > occurred while storing column data for > all existing tables in the SQLite > database Stack trace: > com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An > error occurred while reading the > Application Model at > com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:358) > Caused by: gZ: An error occurred while > storing column data for all existing > tables in the SQLite database at > eW.a(SourceFile:126) Caused by: > java.sql.SQLException: unable to open > database file at > org.sqlite.DB.execute(DB.java:275) at > org.sqlite.PrepStmt.executeQuery(PrepStmt.java:67) > at eW.a(SourceFile:117) at > eW.<init>(SourceFile:58) at > lq.a(SourceFile:42) at > dW.a(SourceFile:131) at > com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.B(SourceFile:346) > at > com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:190) > at lz.execute(SourceFile:54) at > com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.AdminHandler.handle(AdminHandler.java:84) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:992) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:550) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:203) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) > at > org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) > at > java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
asked
3 answers

Typically, this issue is caused by windows security. Running the modeler as administrator usually solves the issue for me.

answered

What is exactly meant by the windows security? What do I need to do to run the modeller as administrator?

answered

Thanks for the advise. I work with Windows 7 and now application does run as expcected..

answered